Deliver AWS Compatible Services with TopStack
TopStack delivers an Amazon Compatible Environment (ACE) for use in service provider or enterprise clouds. TopStack is installed in popular IaaS solutions like OpenStack, delivering a set of complementary platform and automation services.
TopStack licenses include:
- Load Balancing Service
- Caching Service
- Relational Data Service
- Elastic App Service (Beanstalk compatible)
- DNS 53 Service
- Scalable Queue Service
- Cloud Monitoring Service (CloudWatch compatible)
- Auto-Scale Service
- Cloud Orchestration Service
TopStack Enterprise Edition
Our flagship offering, TopStack Enterprise Edition, is our full-featured, commercially supported offering.
|Community Edition||Apache 2||TopStack Community Edition is our open source offering. Best used for pre-production and non-critical use cases.|
|Enterprise Edition||Commercial License||The enterprise-class version of TopStack is available by subscription. Best for production deployments or if you have requirements for management, performance, HA, resiliency, or technical support. Includes the powerful TopStack Management Console.|
Pricing is based on the number of service endpoints deployed. We offer starter packages to allow you to start small and grow the license as your cloud grows.
- TopStack License: $10k USD (per endpoint)
- An Endpoint serves requests for any or all of the TopStack Services
- Grow the number of endpoints to facilitate load, high availability or multi-region deployments
- TopStack Endpoints can be used in production or non-production environments
Manage your Clouds with StackStudio
StackStudio provides multi-cloud management capabilities through a single console: Public, Private and Hybrid. Used by developers, testers, administrators and operators, StackStudio offers provisioning capabilities, full-stack orchestration, graphical monitors, integrates with Puppet and Chef. From inception to post-release monitoring, StackStudio offeers a simple but powerful cloud management platform.
|Community Edition||Apache 2||StackStudio Community Edition is our open source offering. Best used for pre-production and non-critical use cases.|
|Enterprise Edition||Commercial License||The enterprise-class version of StackStudio is available by subscription. Best for production deployments and large enterprises requiring quick-fixes or technical support. Includes access to our Accelerators for Continuous Integration, Testing and Deployment.|
Pricing is based on the number of users.
- StackStudio Annual Subscription License: $65 per User
- Discounts available at 100, 500 and 1,000
- The customer either runs the software on-premise or at their preferred hosting/cloud providers
||Enterprise Edition customers can also leverage our professional services and training. Call for details.|