New features now available in StackStudio .91:
- Support for “Paid Version” via credit card (thanks to Chargify)
- Added “advanced provisioning features” for CloudFormation templates (rollback, issue notification and timeouts)
- Add and remove availability zones and instances to running Elastic Load Balancers as well as health checks
- Added monitors for Elastic Beanstalk applications
- Input Parameters used to provision a CloudFormation are now viewable post-launch
Until the release of 1.0, the focus will primarily be on bug-stomping and usability issues. We’re continuing to sift through beta user feedback and will be opening the beta up to the public soon!